Sunday, November 8, 2009

Research Narrative

The process involved in creating my midterm research paper was a tedious but refreshing experience. I do remember the actual song and dance of outlining and revising drafts but after all it has been 5 years since I have had any kind of academic duty so it's fair to say I was more then a bit rusty. Regardless, I was able to produce, in my opinion, a semi-decent paper. I did not manage to touch on all the topics I covered in my power point but I think the material I did cover was well presented. If I had to go back and do it over I probably wouldn't procrastinate as much. Time by far was the hardest factor to deal with in this assignment. Luckily the assignment counted towards 2 classes. If I had to produce 2 separate works I would've mostly likely done poorly on both. All in all I'd say it was a good way to learn how to manage assignments like this better in the future. I like to think of my writing style as a work in progress, after all that is why I am in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment